PET is one of the most used plastic packaging materials in the world.
PET is 100% recyclable, over and over.
Bottle-to-bottle recycling means more sustainable packaging.
PET Recycled Materials
PET, or PolyEthylene Terephthalate, is used to package 70% of carbonated soft drinks, fruit juices, dilutable drinks and bottled water. Light, durable, safe and with a smaller carbon footprint than alternatives.
PET is the most recyclable plastic in the world. This unique material is vitally important as what our products are packaged with can have significant impacts for our environment and the sustainability of our economy.
We believe the PET is the future of sustainable packaging, because have the following characteristics
- Near infinitely recyclable
Advantages of Kailida Extrusion
- Kailida Extrusion with high torque, low speed, which will good for PET pellets quality.
- The high torque twin screw extruder gearbox independently designed and developed by Kailida has low energy consumption and high output.
- According to the characteristics and requirements of different additives, provide the optimal technical configuration specification and screw design.
- Strong vacuum system, it can make the IV drop and get better color PET pellets.
Kailida Special Extruder for PET Recycling Compounding
TWIN SCREW EXTRUDER
|L/D Ratio (Max.)||RPM||Main motor power|
Types of Process
Processing: Crusher + label Separator + Washing Machine + Dryer Machine + Special Feeder + Water Cooling Strand Pelletizing System/Underwater Strand Pelletizing System.