An additive masterbatch is a concentrate in granule form for modifying thermoplastics. Additive masterbatches consist of one or more additives and a polymer-specific carrier resin.
Kailida twin screw extruders (TSE Series) provides advanced pelletizing line for all kinds of additive masterbatch and we design the extruders for additive masterbatch, according to the output, formula and final application as your request.
Additives masterbatch include: moisture-absorbing and defoaming masterbatches, flame-retardant masterbatches, conductive masterbatches, foaming masterbatches, UV-resistant masterbatches, weather-resistant masterbatches, brightening masterbatches, etc.
Additive masterbatches contain the following additives:
|UV stabiliser||lubricants and demoulding agents||antistatic agents||antiblocking agents|
|antioxidants||IR absorbers for laser welding of plastics||nucleating agents||laser-marking additives|
|foaming agents||metal and copper deactivators||diffusers||mattifying agents|
Function for additive masterbatch
Additive masterbatch is added as an additive to plastic products, such as sheets, pipes, PE films, agricultural mulch films, disposable plastic lunch boxes, injection molding products, blister products and hollow products, in order to reduce production cost, improve plastic performance and other effects.
Advantages of Kailida twin screw extruder and triple screw extruder for black masterbatch
- Kailida has 15 years of rich experience in the design and research of additive masterbatch extruder industry.
- The high torque twin screw extruder gearbox independently designed and developed by Kailida has low energy consumption and high output.
- According to the characteristics and requirements of different additives, provide the optimal technical configuration specification and screw design.
According to your application & output, Kailida recommended models are as follows:
TWIN SCREW EXTRUDER
|L/D Ratio (Max.)||RPM||Main motor power|
Two Types of Process
1. Traditional processing: High Speed Mixer + Screw Loader + Twin Screw Extruder + Forced Side Feeder + Water Cooling Strand Pelletizing System/Underwater pelletizing system.
2. Automatic processing: Vacuum Loader + Loss-in-weight Feeder System+ Twin Screw Extruder + Forced Side Feeder + Water Cooling Strand Pelletizing System/Underwater pelletizing system.