Two Stage Extruder
The first stage is the TSE series co-rotating twin screw extruder with full mixing function. Using the advantages of high speed, high shear and strong mixing of the twin screw extruder, the materials can be fully plasticized and mixed. Due to without head pressure, so the screw combination can be flexibly arranged for different materials to achieve the best state of material mixing.
The second stage is the SE series single screw extruder. The low speed and deep groove of the screw provides a low shear processing environment. At the same time, it is equipped with a barrel cooling function to prevent the plasticized material from overheating and decomposing during high pressure extrusion, which is conducive to realizing different technological processes, maximizing the advantages of equipment and greatly improving production efficiency.
Application Scope Of Two Stage Extruder:
“Widely used in various heat sensitive material systems and large capacity devolatilization operations, such as:
1. PVC compounding and granulation
2. PVC cable material, low-smoke and halogen-free cable material
3. Wood-plastic composite material granulation
4. EVA compounding and granulation
5. Silane exchange linked cable materials
6. Peroxide cross-linked cable materials
7. High-concentration carbon black masterbatch granulation
8. Rubber dehydration post-treatment, etc.”
TEC Series Tandem Extruders
|Model||Diameter(mm)||L/D Ratio||RPM||Main motor power (KW)||Output(kg/hr)|